The Secrets of the Forest
Walking Tour - Educational program for families
Duration: 120' - 150' | Location: Fourni Forest
What treasures can we find in nature? Who can we meet in a forest? What can we find there?
Parents and toddlers get familiar with the magical world of the forest through a hidden treasure hunt! Guided by our own senses, we explore animals and plants, we recognize sounds and images, we observe and feel nature. Inspired by nature itself, we create our own art, while enjoying a unique picnic under the trees.
Get ready for an exciting exploration and come with us to discover the secrets of the forest!
- Our walking tour is especially designed for parents with toddlers. Please contact with the Education Department in order to book your walking tour. Children should be accompanied by at least one (1) adult.
- This walking tour takes place under the guidance of our own interpreter.
- During our walking tours, the visitors aren't allowed to take photos or videos
- All the necessary measures have been taken for the protection of the health and the safety of our visitors and interpreters, while an individual educational kit is been provided per family/group.
- In case you wish to participate exclusively in a walking tour with the guidance of our interpreter (specific day and time), please fill the form below or contact with the ECM Education Department.