Α leather bags tells its story
Walking Tour - Educational program for families
Duration: 90' - 120' | Location: Agia Triada | Starting point: Church of the Agia Triada
A forgotten leather bag in front of the church Agia Triada will take us back in time and space. What is the content of the suitcase? What story has inside it?
Let's travel to the neighborhood of Agia Triada when it was full of people, shops, taverns, factories. Manolios, a local tanner, remembers old stories, he will take us to the factory in which he’s working, he will show us the beauties of the neighborhood, but also the difficulties of his life.
This trip, however, has many surprises, dangers, but also… some traps! Are you ready to open the bag?
- Our walking tour is especially designed for parents with children of school age. Please contact with the Education Department in order to book your walking tour. Children should be accompanied by at least one (1) adult.
- This walking tour takes place under the guidance of our own interpreter.
- During our walking tours, the visitors aren't allowed to take photos or videos
- All the necessary measures have been taken for the protection of the health and the safety of our visitors and interpreters, while an individual educational kit is been provided per family/group.
- In case you wish to participate exclusively in a walking tour with the guidance of our interpreter (specific day and time), please fill the form below or contact with the ECM Education Department.