Our educational programs motivate children to have the leading role in order to create their own experiences without teaching or giving specific knowledge. We encourage active involvement in group work, approaching each subject multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary.
We study, develop and deliver interpretive educational programs for different age groups, according to their needs and interests, the place and the subject of each program. Through our educational services, we aim to:
• familiarize children with the concept of “museum”, fitting it into our everyday life
• develop our abilities for observation, research and understanding of our material and immaterial culture
• socialize and work with others in order to exchange ideas and experiences
• recognize ways in which we can learn from museums and their collections
• interpret the world in our own unique way
and develop positive attitudes towards our cultural heritage.